Thursday, December 31, 2009

An end to 2009

I'm sitting on an area lake at the moment. That's right, I'm bidding farewell to 2009 as I do every year: fishing with the brother-in-laws.

We've been practicing this exercise for the better part of a decade, and the results, fishing-wise, have been mixed.
I must interrupt myself to tell you that one bro-in-law, Dave, just had something big on but lost it. And where we are fishing, you catch only two fish that draws this kind of reaction -- pike and walleye.

Anyhow, I am hoping to end 2009 with a fishing bang.

To all of you: Be safe, have fun, and may 2010 be better than 2009.

No, seriously, let's keep our fingers crossed.

P.S. I've been twittering all of our catches the past three days. If you want to know how this year's season-ending fishing outing is going, click the twitter link on the side of the page.

Sorry to make you work, but I am doing all of this from my phone.

Baby steps people, baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment